Burdened by Homework? Let us write your essays and assignments Order This NowLearning Goal: I’m working on a supply chain writing question and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.
Paper should be Minimum of 10 pages including all the criteria below. I have attached the topic outline. Please let me know if you have any questions
· Project Topic should be well-chosen and clearly stated.
· A research question (questions) or a hypothesis (hypotheses) must be expressed.
· Your paper will have the quality to be published on Supply Chain Analytics Lab website; view https://www.scda2021.com/ (Links to an external site.).
Part A Total
1. Good content in the paper (relevant and interesting information).
· At least ten pages.
· List three things learned about the topic in the SCM master program and integrate them to your discussion and analysis.
2. Must contain some quantitative data and data analysis. Data analysis includes descriptive (such as mean, histogram, or pie chart), predictive (such as forecasting) or prescriptive (suggest a solution to the problem you are examining) analysis.
Part B Total
2. A minimum of eight references are required.
· At least five sources must be scholarly articles.
· At least one article from the Journal of California Management Review (UC Berkeley); Harvard Business Review; Journal of Business Ethics (Kluwer Academic); Sloan Management Review (MIT), or other relevant magazines.
· At least one business case form media report within the period of January 1, 2020 – present.
· Media comments or reports can be used. Keep in mind this is a research project and even popular sources must be authoritative. No fake news.
3. All sources must be listed using APA format: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/747/01/ (Links to an external site.)
Part C Total
Requirements: A Minimum of 10 Pages Times New Roman Size 12 Font Double-Spaced APA Format Excluding the Title and Reference Pages | .doc file
Please be sure to carefully follow the instructions
Please be sure to include an introduction paragraph with a clear thesis statement at the end along with a conclusion paragraph
No plagiarism & No Course Hero & No Chegg. The assignment will be checked for originality via the Turnitin plagiarism tool
Please be sure to include at least one in-text citation in each body paragraph
Burdened by Homework? Let us write your essays and assignments Order This Now